Knit Flix

Sunday, January 27, 2008

"You make my day"

What a nice sentiment. Hearing (or reading) those words can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside which is exactly how I felt yesterday when Judy told me that I'm in her top 10.



Thanks Judy!

The official rules of this award are: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

Only 10?? This is difficult. But if I must choose today, here are my picks (in no particular order):
Spinnity Knits - in a word, synergy
SnidKnits - for letting us tag along on her adventures in India
knitters anonymous - beautiful spinning and design
ishi's knitting diary - prolific knitter and amazing projects
Saartje Knits - life & knitting in the Netherlands
sweetgeorgia - I want my photos to look this good
Veronik Avery - insight into one of my favorite designers
Drunken Monkey Knits - Sheldon!
b r o o k l y n t w e e d - impossible images
Yarn Harlot - 'nuff said

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home