Knit Flix

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Muffins!

Update: I'm sure all you bird owners know this, but do not toast the pumpkin seeds in a nonstick pan. A bird’s sensitive system is quickly overwhelmed by the fumes from an overheated nonstick pan resulting in rapid death. The temperature needed to toast the seeds will overheat the coating and endanger a bird’s life.
--Bogie



Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin recipe

They're really delicious and are surprisingly filling. I have one with coffee for breakfast and I'm set for the morning. Thank goodness I didn't use the muffin pan that makes jumbo muffins!

The pumpkin butter, organic canned pumpkin and pumpkin seeds were purchased at Trader Joe's. The canned pumpkin is short of 16 oz but that wasn't a problem. All in all it's a great recipe and I'll definitely make them again. After all, I've got half a jar of pumpkin butter left.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home