Knit Flix

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Knitting up a storm

Why was I so bundled up on Friday? Because we were heading up to Tahoe for some holiday skiing!



And when I wasn't skiing, I was knitting. My first priority was a test knitting a sock for Margit aka Fiber Fiend. She's going to be selling the pattern and yarn for Caged. Look for her fiber and patterns (and this sock) in Booth #738 at Stitches West. (Click on a photo for a closer look.)


Fiber Fiend's Caged sock


Fiber Fiend's Caged sock

I also finished the homework for Susanna Hansson's Lapland Hand Garments class this Friday.

Stitches West homework

Weather was beautiful for the entire weekend and although we were scheduled to return yesterday, circumstances required us to stay another day. This morning we were greeted with 6" of fresh snow and it was still falling.


A snowy morning

Okay, okay, so it wasn't exactly a "storm", but the title sounded good. By the time we started home the roads were clear and it was smooth sailing.

I'd like to write more, but I have so much to do before tomorrow.

See you at Stitches West!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • The scenery is beautiful. :-)

    Plan to be at Stitches on Saturday. I'm taking a class from 8:30AM- 11:30AM. Hope to see you while wondering around The Market.
    Karen

    By Blogger Karen L., at 2/22/2008 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home