Knit Flix

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March spinning

Saturday was March Spin-in at Spinnity's and it was a very productive day. I must admit, I hadn't touched my wheel since the last spin-in, so I was thankful for the gathering to spin more Optim and to visit with friends.

Here we are with our wheels...


Spinnity and her Lendrum


Jeni and her Joy (camera-shy Seltsame can be seen on the left)


Lori and her Victoria


Amy and her Traveller


Margit and her Majacraft

Randall is a new spinner and started this bump at Stitches West...

Randall and his spindle

and now he has singles suitable for knitting. Great job! Wheel spinning is next.

First handspun

Bill was very excited when he came home from running an errand. I had to capture the moment.

The unboxing

May I present Bill with his new 1D. To be sure, many wonderful images will be coming from this duo.

Bill and his 1D

Thank you Spinnity & Bill!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Oh, Janice THANK YOU for making such a nice post about the spin-in. Neat to see everyone with their wheels, preserved for posterity. And doesn't Bill look pleased with his shiny new camera?? An awesome day, to be sure.

    By Blogger spinnity, at 3/04/2008 10:30 PM  

  • Looks like it was fun. I'm glad to keep with everyone's spinning progress. Blog's are a way for me to get my curiosity quota fulfilled. I call it "sanctioned nosiness."
    Karen

    By Blogger Karen L., at 3/05/2008 7:30 AM  

  • hehe. Of all the covetable things in this post, I really perked when I saw the camera. Guess I should save money for cameras and not wheels...

    By Blogger Freecia, at 3/05/2008 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home