Knit Flix

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stitches West 2008 - the haul so far

I've had the best time at Stitches West this weekend and am looking forward to going back for one more day.

Here's the haul so far:

Ravelry swag


Fiber Fiend Panda Sock


Brown Sheep Wildfoote from Carolina Homespun


Solo Silk from Brooks Farm Yarn


Redfish Dyeworks Silk/Superfine Merino


EZ DVD


Valley Yarns Longmeadow from WEBS


Colrain Lace from WEBS


Tactile 50/50 Merino Tencel


60/40 Cashmere Merino from Newton's Yarn Country, only $6 per hank!!!

I won a $25 gift certificate from Royale Hare on Saturday and picked these up:

Superwash Merino Combed Top


Superwash Merino Combed Top

The streak continues!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • It is so hilarious that you won another drawing!! Beautiful yarns - i like the Brooks Farm Solo Silk (shocking that I would like a Brooks Farm yarn, i know) - hope they offer it on their website!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 2/24/2008 1:21 PM  

  • Wow. Admirable haul! It is all so lovely and petable! Everyone kept asking me if I wanted anything, but the problem is that I have to fall in love with it first,you know? Have to see the colors singing to me and have to be able to pet it and such...

    Well, I did go through my stash some yesterday so I could fall in love again with what I have! The Finish mittens are very cool too by the way...

    By Blogger Cindy/Snid, at 2/24/2008 6:52 PM  

  • Looks like you had so much much shopping. I wish I was there. We don't have anything like that in Australia...

    By Blogger Ann, at 2/27/2008 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home