Knit Flix

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Catching up

I must show all of you the lovely fiber that Spinnity brought back from the Black Sheep Gathering in Oregon last month.


Jacob Roving

I love the natural color. Not sure what it wants to be, but I'm confident it will let me know.

Last weekend was a spin-in at Spinnity's house and let me tell you, it did wonders for my outlook. I've been in a work-stress black hole for weeks and on Saturday I started to feel human again. *deep breath*

Unfortunately I didn't take one photo. I didn't get to snap an image of the delicious snacks or R's first foray into plying on a wheel, or Rachel's Tencel, or Amy's silk, or Margit's crochet, or Sheetal's engagement sweater, or Spinnity spinning in the grease, or Bill's web site. Waaaaa.

Next time. Really.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Whoa, look at all those links! I'd better get a picture of my greasy wool online so I can keep up with y'all!

    I have a big ball of Jacob I've been toting around since 1996 and I haven't even asked it what it wants to be yet. I hope you enjoy yours quicker than that!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 8/19/2008 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home