Knit Flix

Monday, November 03, 2008

Goldilocks

This Goldilocks yarn has tried to be socks a couple of times, but I never quite liked the color and pattern combinations--okay, maybe I was never that fond of the color. But, I think I've found the right pattern for this yarn. No more ripping! (maybe)


Goldilocks
Project details on Ravelry


Another pair of Baroque socks are on the needles. I call these clog socks because the twisted cable pattern continues onto the heel flap.

I'm racing to the finish hoping that knitting faster will somehow make the yarn last to the tip of the toe. Illogical I know, but don't you do the same thing?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • "I'm racing to the finish hoping that knitting faster will somehow make the yarn last to the tip of the toe. Illogical I know, but don't you do the same thing?"

    :) yep.

    By Blogger Cindy/Snid, at 11/04/2008 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home