Stitches West - Friday
I'm pretty tired so here are the highlights.
- Miss Babs, 4 oz. Merino / Bamboo / Tussah Silk
Miss Babs - Rockwall
Miss Babs Hand-Dyed Yarns and Fibers
Booths #98 & 99
- Creatively Dyed Yarn, 150 gm. Superwash Merino
Creatively Dyed Yarn - Spirit
Creatively Dyed Yarn
Booths #819 & 918
- I helped out in the Fiber Fiend booth in the afternoon. I was happy to give Margit a break so she could finish her shopping. I talked to the shoppers as they came through and sold a few of these and a box of those. :)
- It's pretty cool that so many knitters read this blog, but when I blogged about the Louet Gems on sale at Discontinued Brand Name Yarn yesterday, I didn't expect that you'd almost clean them out in a day. When I stopped by in the afternoon they asked, "Did you blog about the Louet?" I said I did and they told me that person after person came in looking for the Louet they read about on the blog. When I left today there was still some red, yellow, and a bit of orange/gold. Good job everyone!
Discontinued Brand Name Yarn
Booths #627 & 726
- Lisa, Chris and I went to the fashion show with some friends of Chris. There were some nice pieces. Swing, drape, and trapeze were recurring themes. You can image our commentary during the show--code word: "wow". Needless to say, we had a good time.
- 3-4PM: Fiber Beat Meet-up in the dining area, around the corner from
A Verb for Keeping Warm
- 6-9PM Bobbin's Nest party
Bobbin's Nest Studio
1171 Homestead Rd, Ste 130