Knit Flix

Friday, February 26, 2010

Stitches West - Friday

I'm pretty tired so here are the highlights.

  • Miss Babs, 4 oz. Merino / Bamboo / Tussah Silk


    Miss Babs - Rockwall

    Miss Babs Hand-Dyed Yarns and Fibers
    Booths #98 & 99

  • Creatively Dyed Yarn, 150 gm. Superwash Merino


    Creatively Dyed Yarn - Spirit

    Creatively Dyed Yarn
    Booths #819 & 918

  • I helped out in the Fiber Fiend booth in the afternoon. I was happy to give Margit a break so she could finish her shopping. I talked to the shoppers as they came through and sold a few of these and a box of those. :)

    Fiber Fiend
    Booth #940

  • It's pretty cool that so many knitters read this blog, but when I blogged about the Louet Gems on sale at Discontinued Brand Name Yarn yesterday, I didn't expect that you'd almost clean them out in a day. When I stopped by in the afternoon they asked, "Did you blog about the Louet?" I said I did and they told me that person after person came in looking for the Louet they read about on the blog. When I left today there was still some red, yellow, and a bit of orange/gold. Good job everyone!

    Discontinued Brand Name Yarn
    Booths #627 & 726

  • Lisa, Chris and I went to the fashion show with some friends of Chris. There were some nice pieces. Swing, drape, and trapeze were recurring themes. You can image our commentary during the show--code word: "wow". Needless to say, we had a good time.

Tomorrow:

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home