Knit Flix

Monday, July 16, 2012

From the garden

Here's what I picked from the garden tonight:

From the garden
From the garden

On the left are Sungold tomatoes. I've been picking 5 a day (really, it's been producing like clockwork) but today I picked 3 times as many. They'll ripen a few more days in the kitchen then get eaten.

In the middle is my FIRST heirloom tomato grown from seed. I'm so excited!! It's a Purple Brandywine and there are a couple more in the garden that are starting to turn color. The vines are full of green tomatoes.

On the right is yet another 8-ball zucchini. I've been making sure to pick them when they're small so they're not bitter and the seeds are small.

To-ma-to, to-mah-to, to-mah-to, to-mah-to.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Wow, look at that zuchinni! I tried planting them but the flowers never turned into zuchinnis. They just died.

    By Blogger Ann, at 7/17/2012 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home