Knit Flix

Monday, August 09, 2004

FWIP list grows

Don't you love it when a new pattern catches your eye and there's a yarn sale AT THE SAME TIME? Again, as if I didn't have enough to do.

Here are a few projects that I'm adding to my ever-changing FWIP list. These are all from Interweave Knits, Fall 2004.



The last one, the Threepenny Pullover, is shown in Lana Gatto VIP. The yarn is $10.70/skein, and it takes 15 skeins to knit the sweater (the yarn is doubled). Gee, that's only $160! I don't think so.

I've got my eye on another wool/cashmere blend that is on sale for $14/lb. It should take about 2 lbs to make the sweater, so that's only $28. I think that'll work.

1 Comments:

  • I'm digging the tartan jacket but I'm not sure if I would wear it. I asked the owner of the yarn store I work at if I could knit one for a store sample and she said yes. I just need to knock off a few more WIPs before I start.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 8/09/2004 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home