Knit Flix

Thursday, August 26, 2004

New/old WIP: VK Cabled Cardigan

It's time to start this one again. If you've read about my trials and tribulations with this sweater, you know that I knit-rip-knit-rip-knit-rrrrrripped this project too many times.

So here I go again. I've restarted, this time in a size small. I have my cables recharted, and I'm going to pay close attention to the stitch count.

I'd like to make some progress on this in the next week because the WEBS order is on its way. If this sweater lets me down, I'll be awfully tempted to drop it for the Threepenny Pullover.

Yarn: Gjestal Ren Ny Ull Superwash Sport , Color = Nordic Blue
Purchased: 16 skeins
Needles: Denise US#9
Pattern: #19 Cabled Cardigan
Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2004
Size: Small

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home