Knit Flix

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Speedy delivery

The big box from Elann came last week, and here's what was in it


10 skeins of Peruvian Highland Wool in Victorian Violet.

This was purchased for Sitcom Chic, but it may be destined for a different project depending on what I find at Stitches West.

And then there's all the sock yarn:

The top 2 colorways are for my SO, and the bottom 2 colorways are for me. The Sock It To Me Colori skein feels kind of crunchy. Hopefully it will soften up in the wash.

4 Comments:

  • Such pretty colors! How do you find the Highland Wool - do you think it's softer than the average wool, or more lopi-like?

    By Blogger Ilona, at 1/16/2005 10:34 PM  

  • I'm pretty sure I have the bottom left colorway on that Sock It To Me. :-)

    By Blogger Emy, at 1/16/2005 10:52 PM  

  • The Highland Wool is a softer wool. It isn't very itchy on the neck, at least from what I can tell.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 1/17/2005 7:28 AM  

  • I'm sure one of those Sock It To Me Colori colors would be just right for my new concept: socks to match my birding outfit. I need purples..to match my rain jacket & favorite birding sweater and possibly brown or green to match my khaki pants. I can't believe how you always find *just* the yarn or project I am looking for!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 1/17/2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home