Knit Flix

Friday, February 11, 2005

26 hours to go

26 hours before I'll be at the front doors at Stitches West. After reading Jeni's post last night, I'm absolutely geared to go.

Since I don't normally buy yarn unless I have a project in mind, I'm not sure how well I'll do on the shopping front. I have a few things I'd like to get:

  • Yarn for Clapotis 1, 2, and possibly 3.
    One for me, one for a friend, and one for good measure?

  • Eucalan Wool Wash

  • Sock yarn
    Eventhough I just bought a bunch from Elann, sock yarn is a lot like Jello. There's always room for sock yarn!

  • and whatever else I see that I absolutely must have.

We'll see what the last bullet has in store. Is today payday? Yes, I believe it is!

5 Comments:

  • I'm so excited. I'll be at Stitches tomorrow as well. Hopefully we'll run into each other.

    ~ Christina

    By Blogger Christina, at 2/11/2005 5:54 PM  

  • The wool wash is at the WEBS booth along with some good sales on discontinued yarns. And the Woolgathers booth has Lion & Lamb for $30/sk. EEK! ...if you don't want to subtitute. Mebbe I'll see you there tomorrow. I'll be there over the lunch break.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2005 7:01 PM  

  • Have a great time at Stitches. I wish I could be there, but since I can't, I'll have to live the experience vicariously thorough you. [g]

    Clapotis is a fun knit. Go for it. I made mine just using Highland wool and I've heard others using Noro Silk Garden that are very happy with the results.

    I'm planning on knitting Cul-de-sac [a vest pattern designed by Elsebeth Lavold] from the Fall 2003 issue of Knitter's with the Jo Sharp DK wool.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2/11/2005 8:02 PM  

  • [Twilight Zone Theme] I have Highland wool in Victorian Violet waiting in the wings for Clapotis just in case I don't find anything I like at Stitches West. [fade out]

    Thanks for the tip Jeni, I'll make my way to the WEBS & Woolgathers booth tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you.

    Have a great time at the show everyone!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 2/11/2005 8:37 PM  

  • Now that is eerie!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2/13/2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home