Knit Flix

Saturday, January 22, 2005

DSBJ progress

Body: Done
Sleeves: Started
Collar: Not good

The good news is, the body and sleeves look really nice.

The not so good news is I don't like the collar. The pattern says to pick up and knit the collar stitches with the right side facing you. That means the bind off edges of the left front and right front are prominantly displayed. If I had made the bind off neater it would look okay, but I didn't so there are bumps and jogs. Ugh.

The collar's going bye-bye tonight.

1 Comments:

  • Hmm.. I am eagerly awaiting your modification to this pattern, as I have not even started. The body does look very lovely, I can't wait to make this cutie. Meanwhile I'm off in mystery project, sweater repair and Sally Melville class homework land, wondering when will I ever get to make the DSBJ and my fab new orange Dale of Norway baby thigns??

    By Blogger spinnity, at 1/22/2005 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home