Knit Flix

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2006-21: Early Spring socks


Yarn: 100gms Crystal Palace Yarn Panda Cotton, Color = Ivory
Needles: Crystal Palace 2.25mm DPNs
Pattern: Early Spring

Finished! The pattern and the socks have been sent to Crystal Palace Yarn. Look for them at TNNA in San Diego, January 13-15.

If you're wondering, I wasn't able to use the handy dandy light tent for the photo above because I'm in Phoenix. The tent by itself is very portable, but I didn't bring it because the lights are a bit cumbersome. Maybe next time I'll bring the tent and improvise on lighting. But there's something to be said for shadows, right?

What's next? There are some SO socks on the needles and I just bought yarn for Sheldon. Sheldon!

Related posts:
One more please
Equipment failure
Early Spring

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Pretty socks! I need to get some of that yarn. One of these days!

    I look forward to seeing your Sheldon. The pattern is very cute. :)

    By Blogger Abigail, at 12/27/2006 7:36 PM  

  • ok, i feel kinda bad. i just left a comment saying i couldn't finish my version of these. it's a lovely pattern, i just can't seem to wrap my mind around the leg portion. the foot looked fabulous. and i'm pressuring myself cuz these are for my SIL, since she's allergic to wool, and is truly appreciative of my knits (i made the flower basket shawl for her in silk, and she cried!)

    By Blogger dragon knitter, at 5/15/2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home