Knit Flix

Monday, February 20, 2012

Stitches West is almost here!

Stitches West
Feb 23-26
Santa Clara Convention Center &
Hyatt Regency
Santa Clara, CA

Stitches West information from XRX:
XRX Knitting Universe web site
Stitches West brochure (64 pages, 19MB zipped PDF)

Note: The registration desk will be next to the Market entrance this year--here's a newsletter with a map and more information.

Market Hours:
Thurs: 5PM-8PM (Registered attendees only)
Fri & Sat: 10AM-6PM
Sun: 10AM-4PM

Stitches West Discount Coupon, $5 off Market Admission:
From WEBS, booth 604
From Prism Yarn, booth 506a
From CascadeYarns, booth 314 (posted on Ravelry)

Erin Garcia's Market Maps:
Market Map for printing (2 page PDF)
Market Map for tablets (1 page pdf file not optimized for printing)

Stitches West is the biggest show I go to all year and the excitement has been building. I'll be on/near the show floor throughout the weekend checking out all of the vendors multiple times for sure. Here are just a few of the booths that I have highlighted on my Market Map:

I'm taking one class this year, Understanding Japanese Knitting Patterns with Gayle Roehm. Maybe it will inspire me to make one of the patterns in my Japanese pattern books.

Like last year, I don't have a small knitting project to work on during the show. My plan is to finish the last few pattern repeats of my Haapsalu inspired shawl before Thursday so I can work on the edging at the show. We'll see how that turns out.

Haapsalu inspired shawl
Haapsalu inspired shawl
Project details on Ravelry

See you in a few days!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home