Knit Flix

Monday, September 27, 2004

Mystery Project Kit #1

Martheme from MA has just started Inspirations Yarn. Here's a photo from her web site:


I found out about it through the Knitter's Review Forums. Martheme was toying around with the idea of a yarn of the month club, which quickly turned into a Mystery Project Kit, and kit #1 is now available for order. Every other month, a new kit will be offered featuring a new pattern & 2 new colorways.

I'm not much of a handpainted yarn fanatic--yet. It's not that I dislike hanks and hanks of beautiful yarn. Certainly with the recent swift & ball winder purchases, I've got the set-up for the stuff. It's just that I've always bought yarn in skeins.

The mystery kit has me interested, and for just $10 (plus S&H), I've got an adventure in knitting which should arrive in about 2-3 weeks.

Actually, I ordered 2 kits, one in each colorway, warm & cool. One is for me and one is for my sister who's birthday is today. Hey, I couldn't resist!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for posting the link! I love the colors... and the idea of the Mystery Project is very fun. I think I'll give one a try and order one for a secret pal.

    Jenn :-)

    By Blogger Jenn, at 9/28/2004 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home