Knit Flix

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Uh oh. Another Elann order

I just couldn't help myself. I mean come on... microfiber in luscious colors at Elann prices?

Austermann Candy Color in Bumbleberry.

What to make, what to make? I can't picture myself wearing a sweater made out of this, so Clapotis #3 is a possibility.

But first, the WIP list.

The Flame Stitch Cardigan needs 1 sleeve & 1/2 of the collar sewn on and a handful of buttons. A trip to PHX this weekend provided enough time to finish the Zigzag Lace socks (except for sewing down the cuff), as well as a trip to a Scottsdale yarn store.

2 Comments:

  • I live in Chandler, just outside of Phoenix. You came just in time to enjoy our first 100 degree day! Which yarn store did you hit?

    By Blogger Heather, at 5/17/2005 7:19 AM  

  • Yup, the first 3 digit day of the year. I went to Jessica Knits in Scottsdale. Have you been? I write about it in the next post.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 5/17/2005 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home