Knit Flix

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Split-city


Berroco Softwist is very unforgiving. Every stitch has to be made with care in order not to snag and split the yarn. But, I'm not complaining. It may sound like I'm complaining, but I'm not complaining. I knew this before I started working with it--it's just worth mentioning again.

Here's the pattern I started last week:

Vogue #5 Spring/Summer 2005

More than half of the back is done, up to and including the armhole shaping, and there hasn't been one issue with the pattern--yet. Unheard of!

4 Comments:

  • Oooh, I like that pattern. Somehow I missed your original post about it. Glad to hear you're not having any pattern troubles.

    ~ Christina

    By Blogger Christina, at 6/07/2005 10:47 PM  

  • I am knitting this too and I like the way the pattern is written.

    By Blogger opportunityknits, at 6/08/2005 12:03 AM  

  • Oh, another Spring Vogue pattern I love. Do you plan on doing the Tennis Sweater too? Glad to hear no problems with the pattern yet.
    I am wading through the Flame pattern now.
    chrisknit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/08/2005 8:14 AM  

  • I'm also knitting this sweater! I've got the back done and part of a sleeve. I'm using Karabella's "Frost" yarn in black on size 8 circ's. I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ~Marnie S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/08/2005 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home