Knit Flix

Friday, May 27, 2005

I need a day off

Thank goodness Monday is a holiday. It's been busy and stressful at work this week, so the 3-day weekend couldn't have come at a better time.

The only good thing about stress is it can result in manic-knitting.

I'm past the mid-point with Leaf Lace. Old Rose is done and now it's a mad dash to the end with Quarry Hill. The shawl is already 50" x 22", so I may not use all of the Quarry Hill--I may be closer than I think!

Already I'm thinking about my next project. Socks? A felted something? The other VK sweater? Or maybe it's time to pick up Threepenny again. Or even rip out Threepenny and make something else... the possibilities are endless.

5 Comments:

  • The colors blended well and look very complementary. I can't believe how fast you've gotten that done.

    By Blogger HoJo, at 5/27/2005 7:37 PM  

  • Wow, that looks great!

    By Blogger Abigail, at 5/27/2005 9:03 PM  

  • Wow, that's a lot of lace you got done there. It's looking good!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/28/2005 8:16 PM  

  • Wow, looks great. In case this helps.. Charlotte's Web is written for a final blocked measurement of 74 X 26. I wish mine was a bit bigger, since I am a bit bitter.

    By Blogger spinnity, at 5/29/2005 12:24 PM  

  • Thanks, that does help. I decided to use most of the 8oz of CTH that I bought. I'm in the middle of the edge lace right now.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 5/29/2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home