FO 2005-13: Vogue Knitting Flame Stitch Cardigan
Yarn: Elann's Peruvian Collection Highland Wool, color = 3741 Victorian Violet, less than 1000yds
Needles: Denise Needles #9 & #7
Pattern: Flame Stitch Cardigan #9, Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2005, size 37-1/2"
Notice the yardage. I had enough yarn in my original purchase to make the sweater, which means the yardage in the pattern is wrong as well. Of course it would have been much worse if they had underestimated the yardage. *sigh*
I don't even care any more. IT'S FINISHED!! Yippeeeeeee!!!
- Mondo Swatch
- Flame on, flame off, flame on, and a pattern correction
- Errata? or new math?: Front & back shaping
- More pattern corrections and tips: Sloped bind off, managing stich count, and cast on for sleeves
- VK Flame St Cardi Tips #3 & #4: Shoulder seams & working fronts
- VK Flame St Cardi Pattern Correction: Sleeve Cap Shaping
- When does 2x2 rib not equal *k2, p2*?: Rib pattern grief
- 4-3-2-1 to go: Sweater blockiing
- VK Flame Stitch Cardigan Pattern Error: Front Shaping, Crochet join
- Official Errata for Vogue Knitting Flame Stitch Cardigan