Knit Flix

Monday, May 23, 2005

Clogs, Cherry Tree Hill, and Leaf Lace

More stuff!

My DSO bought me these from Full Thread Ahead. A post Launch Party purchase.

That's a pair of Size 8 Sloggers and a hank of Cherry Tree Hill Super Sock Merino in "Life's a Beach". Lovely.

And here are the clogs showing off the pair of first socks that I ever made.

Maahvelous, absolutely maahvelous.

I've been flitting around the house all evening in my Sloggers--they're pretty comfy. When I first tried them on, I wished they came in an 8-1/2. No problem though... Hollis said they stretch out slightly, and that's all l need. The 9's were too big.

And here is the Leaf Lace shawl that I started at SnB yesterday.


I love how this looks and feels.


It took a couple of tries to get the first 7 sts going, but after that it's been an easy (but not boring) pattern. I think it's time for me to do something easy.

9 Comments:

  • No doubt I sound like a broken record, but that's going to be fabulous!

    By Blogger Emy, at 5/23/2005 10:56 PM  

  • Beautiful lace there. Love those slogs!
    chrisknits

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2005 7:06 AM  

  • The clogs look great with those socks. Don't you wish it hadn't warmed up so much now?

    By Blogger HoJo, at 5/24/2005 7:07 AM  

  • Thanks everyone. Cooler weather sure would be nice!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 5/24/2005 9:03 AM  

  • Such great socks to show off the clogs with. Love the blue & white heels. Nice photo angle, too.

    Can't wait to see that shawl in person. OK, really to TOUCH that shawl in person. :-)

    By Blogger spinnity, at 5/24/2005 9:30 AM  

  • That shawl is looking *good*. Now I'm coveting good socki-show-off-ing shoes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2005 10:00 AM  

  • Love the clogs!

    That shawl is so pretty too.

    By Blogger Abigail, at 5/24/2005 9:56 PM  

  • Nice clogs and great socks. And that shawl is beautiful!

    ~ Christina

    By Blogger Christina, at 5/25/2005 10:02 PM  

  • Those are perfect clogs to show off all your colorful socks.
    Leaf lace shawl is beautiful.The color of the yarn makes the lace more interesting.
    Amazing speed! LK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/26/2005 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home