Knit Flix

Friday, August 24, 2007

"Janice I curse you! But not really..."

-- Jenny, approx. 27-1/2 minutes into Episode 26 of Stash and Burn.

A package arrives mid-podcast and all talk of one-skein projects grinds to a halt as the box is opened.

Jenny & Nicole call me out as the enabler (who, me???) but hey, I was just acting on their recommendations. After all, they were the ones who introduced me to O~Wool in earlier episodes. Naturally I thought they'd be interested in a going-out-of-business sale where O-Wool Classic was 50% off. Of course they were interested!

And so was I.

O-Wool Classic - 7 hanks of Thistle


O-Wool Classic - 7 hanks of Oatmeal

I was either 1) altruistic: letting them know about significant savings on a yarn I knew they would like, or 2) selfish: I knew I'd be buying a bunch and was looking for company... or maybe a bit of both. lol.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • That site used to be my first stop for online yarn shopping. I'm sort of bummed that she's going out of business. Also bummed that I didn't hear about it until there wasn't much left!

    By Blogger Abigail, at 8/24/2007 10:19 PM  

  • I'm bummed, too. I just placed an order and on a $94 order, the postage was $31.95!!! Priority mail. I e-mailed them but have not heard back! I do hope this was an error.

    By Blogger Yarnartist, at 8/25/2007 3:13 PM  

  • Hmmmm, whatever! You're a HUGE Enabler ;)

    By Blogger theknitist, at 8/26/2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home