Knit Flix

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stitches West Market Preview

Stitches West
Feb 23-26
Santa Clara Convention Center &
Hyatt Regency
Santa Clara, CA

Market Hours:
Fri & Sat: 10AM-6PM
Sun: 10AM-4PM

Stitches West Discount Coupon, $5 off Market Admission:
From WEBS, booth 604
From Prism Yarn, booth 506a
From CascadeYarns, booth 314 (posted on Ravelry)

I saw a lot of friends at the Market Preview tonight, many of whom I only see once a year at the show. But now that I'm not going to knitting groups, I don't see my local knitting friends very often so Stitches West brings us together again. It's nice. It also tells me I should get out more.

Oh, and I bought a few things...

Shuttles
Shuttles, KCL Woods, Booth 1138.

South Pacific
South Pacific, Lisa Souza, Booth 717.
Merino, Tussah Silk, & Bamboo

Colrain Lace
Colrain Lace, WEBS, Booth 604 & 703.
2/10 Merino Tencel in black, plum, and steel

Colrain Lace
Knitters' Pride Circs, WEBS, Booth 604 & 703.

Tomorrow: Understanding Japanese Knitting Patterns with Gayle Roehm

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home