Knit Flix

Sunday, October 03, 2004

FO 22: Jawoll Broadripple Socks

ETA a better photo:

Project details on Ravelry

Done.

Now that they're on my feet, I can honestly say that for comfort, I prefer the sock weight yarn as opposed to this sport weight sock yarn. I can feel the stitches much more with this yarn. Maybe they'll soften up with a wash or two.

Don't they look like they just came out of a box of Crayolas?

Yarn: Lang Yarns Jawoll Sport Superwash
Needles: Addi Turbo US#2
Pattern: Broadripple
Method: Toe-up, 2 socks on 2 circulars w/provisional cast on, tubular cast off

Related posts:
Heels and toes
Jawoll Broadripples
The ripples begin

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Well, aren't you just the FO Queen?! Er, um that didn't come out right. But you know what I mean. They look great, btw! -Jeni

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2004 9:11 AM  

  • FO Queen? I'll take that!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 10/04/2004 1:36 PM  

  • Dear FO Queen: These are cool. Very crayola! If you keep up the 2 finished objects/week pace, you will have socks for the entire planet!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 10/04/2004 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home