Knit Flix

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Line 'em up

Jeni and I are looking forward to taking Beth Walker-O'Brien's Fair Isle class at Stitches West in February. More importantly, we're lining up the post-SW projects.

We both like this sweater.
Alice sweater
Alice by Alexandra Virgiel

And then I found this hat last week.
Nordic hat
Nordic Hat from Bea Ellis Knitwear

You get to pick the colors of Heilo, plus you get a skein of cotton yarn for a no-itch lining. How perfect is that?

So Jeni, where are those Fair Isle socks you were telling me about?

2 Comments:

  • I like the sweater, but the hat is probably more my speed... if I ever got around to braving fair isle. :)

    By Blogger Abigail, at 11/21/2005 3:11 PM  

  • Can't find where I saw the Fair Isle socks at. Hmph! It's entirely possible that I made it up in my head. *shrug*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2005 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home