Knit Flix

Sunday, April 16, 2006

RAOK and Inspired Cable Knits

I need to play catch up and thank Emy for the Sockotta that she gifted me.

Sock yarn! How did you know?! You shouldn't have (but I'm so happy that you did). Thank you very much!

Another recent addition that I'm excited about is

Inspired Cable Knits by Fiona Ellis

After reading Yarn Harlot's review I've had this book on my mind. I got to thumb through it at a bookstore today and I couldn't put it down.

While there are a number of beautiful sweaters that I'd like to make, this one is at the top of my list.

Celtic Icon

I think it'll look great in the Jo Sharp DK Wool Heather that I picked up at Stitches West.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I want to knit that celtic sweater too. It looks like the gauge over stockinette stitch is right for Knit Picks Shine. I like the heathered color they chose, though.

    Are you going to do it all in one color then?

    By Blogger Abigail, at 4/16/2006 9:25 PM  

  • You are very welcome, my dear! I just had a little feeling you'd appreciate that. :)

    By Blogger Emy, at 4/17/2006 12:09 AM  

  • I'm in lust with so much in that cable book that I don't know where to start. Shelridge farm (where the yarn for that gorgeous celtic hoodie comes from) is really near here (maybe a 20 minute drive). Sooo tempted to hop in the car and go!

    By Blogger froggiemeanie, at 4/17/2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home