Knit Flix

Friday, March 17, 2006

Q&A re STR + FI

Aren't the STR colors wonderful? I'm happy just looking at the hanks.

Jeni asks
What's the yardage like for the lightweight?

Lightweight now comes in 4.5oz/360yd hanks. The gauge on the label is 8-10 sts/inch on size 1 needles.

Freecia asks
Do they sell the lightweight in stores? Psst. There was a Commuknity and STR rumor going around. Did you hear anything new on that front?

They absolutely sell lightweight in stores.
No, I haven't heard anything about Commuknity and STR.

And look what arrived in the mail yesterday.

The Art of Fair Isle Knitting

Oh boy oh boy.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Oooh, I can't wait to see that book! It's on my wish list and I haven't clapped eyes on it yet. Sounds like the themes of 2006 are shapring up to be socks and fair isle

    By Blogger spinnity, at 3/17/2006 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home