Knit Flix

Friday, September 10, 2004

Fall Knitty

The Fall Knitty is out, and I've found a number of patterns that interest me:
  • Zig Zag, another design from VĂ©ronik Avery. But first I need to start/finish the Threepenny Pullover.
  • Blaze, described as a modern aran design. I thought this was a waving rib pattern, but it's a waving cable pattern. Lovely!
  • Leo. I keep finding men's sweater patterns that I like. We'll see if any materialize.
  • Tigger. How great would this be for my friend's 4 year old daughter?
  • Hallowig. Would I wear it? We'll be out and about for Halloween this year, so it's a possibility.

4 Comments:

  • Isn't that knitted wig great? I'm seriously considering it. I've never knit my own Halloween costume before. Maybe I could knit the "banshee" guitar strap and some wrist bands to go with it. Hehehehe.

    -Jeni

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/2004 9:49 AM  

  • I'm totally doing the Hallowig in day-glo green - I'll wear it answering the door to Trick or Treaters!

    And I love Blaze... it'll look so great on me when I lose [mumble mumble] pounds!

    By Blogger Amie, at 9/10/2004 10:40 AM  

  • If you like the Hallowig, don't neglect the knittedElvis wig from The Shed in England.

    I'm in love with Leo. I've seen two other ribbed sweaters I've loved lately in the Knitter's Stash and in the Fall Knitter's - but this is the first men's pattern I've seen in this style. It's just lovely.

    By Blogger spinnity, at 9/10/2004 3:59 PM  

  • Megan is hilarious - I can't believe she came up with a knitted wig pattern. How cute is that?

    anyway - HEY THERE!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 9/15/2004 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home