Knit Flix

Monday, September 06, 2004

Victorious

Woo hoo! The missing buttonhole is now in place, and I was able to get it there by unknitting 2 stitches down 9 rows. Thank goodness.

I'm happy to say that I have started shaping the armholes. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to bind off stitches in the middle of a row, but it worked without a hitch.

Here's a look at the sweater so far.


Hey, look at that. I was able to capture the cable pattern in the photo. The trick is natural lighting. The flash filled in all the shadows which took the texture right out of it.

Next step: attach 2 more skeins, knit 33 rows, then shape the neck.

1 Comments:

  • Hurray for you! The button hole fix is not visible to me in the photo at all. And the cables look great. It's progressing so well! Plus I'm glad you were able to fix instead of ripping. I mean, ripping is necessary sometimes, but it's good to be able to manipulate the stitches 9 rows back to avoid ripping if poss. See you next week

    -m

    By Blogger spinnity, at 9/07/2004 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home