Knit Flix

Friday, December 10, 2004

FO 30: Zig Zag

It's done, it's done, it's done!!!

It took almost 16 skeins, so I'm really glad I bought more yarn while I could. Although, it did look good as a sleeveless boatneck, didn't it?

The set-in sleeves were a little challenging, but I got them both done on the first try. There's a little bit of pooching out at the underarm--you can see it in the photo--and I'm hoping it'll be less noticeable after a bit of blocking. But that's going to have to wait, 'cause I'm not taking this baby off for a while!

Yarn: Schoeller Stahl Morea , Color = Vintage Orchid, 16 skeins
Needles: Denise US#6
Pattern: Zig Zag,
Knitty, Fall 2004
Size: Small

Related posts:
Answering the call : yarn purchase
Swatch wash Zig Zag : swatching
Triple double : first concerns about yarn quantity
Zig Zag = Yarn Hog
It has been decided : buying more yarn for Zig Zag
Zig Zag progress & pattern corrections
How cool is this?
Wow, thanks for the comments : shortrow shoulder shaping
Learning, always learning : more on shortrow shoulder shaping
Zig Zag sleeves
Turning the corner : sleeve are 50% done, photo of finished neckline

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home